The controller according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other German data protection laws and regulations is:
Berluto Armaturen-Gesellschaft mbH
47918 Toenisvorst, Germany
Phone: +49 (0)2151 7038 0
Fax: +49 (0)2151 7007 63
The data protection officer of Berluto Armaturen-GmbH is:
Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Frank Evertz
c/o Berluto Armaturen-GmbH
47918 Toenisvorst, Germany
email: firstname.lastname@example.orgI.General information on data processing
1. Scope of processing of personal data
Berluto Armaturen-GmbH (hereinafter also "we") processes personal data of users only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly after the consent of the user. An exception applies in cases in which prior consent is not possible for reasons of fact and we are permitted to process the data by law. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a, lit. b, lit. c and lit. f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. It may also be stored if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which we are subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
II. Website delivery, logfiles and web analysis
Any access to our website and any retrieval of a file deposited on our website will be automatically logged by the 1&1 Internet AG, which provides the environment for the operation of our website data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected here:
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Requested website or file
- browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Used device type
- Time of access
- IP address of the user
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow delivery of the website to the computer of the user. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. The data are also stored in the log files, but anonymized directly when collected. Thus, not the complete IP address of the user, but only the part relevant for the determination of the access location is stored. Likewise, no other data is stored that allows the assignment of the data to a user. A storage of this data together with other personal data of the user does not take place. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. Storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data is used to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection. In the case of collecting the data for providing the website, this is the case when the respective session is completed. In the case of storing the data in log files, this is the case after 21 days.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no contradiction on the part of the user.
V. Contact form and e-mail contact
VI. Rights of the data subjects
If Berluto Armaturen GmbH processes your personal data, you are the affected person within the meaning of the GDPR and you have the following rights towards Berluto Armaturen-GmbH:
1. Right of access
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal information concerning you is processed by us. If we process your personal data, you can ask us for information about the following information:
- the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
- the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of your personal data, a right of limitation of us or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to correct and / or complete your personal, incorrect or incomplete personal data.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
- if you deny the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse the deletion of personal data and instead demand the restriction of the use of personal data;
- we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether our legitimate reasons prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State. If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. Conditions are restricted, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to delete
You may request that the personal data concerning you be deleted immediately. We are required to delete this information immediately if one of the following is true:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. GDPR and there is no other legal basis for processing.
- You lay gem. Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR Opposition to processing.
- Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
- The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
If we have made your personal data publicly available and are required to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, to data controllers, who process the personal data, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs inform you that, as the affected person, you have requested that you delete any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such personal information.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfill a legal obligation that is processed in accordance with the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject or for the performance of a public-interest mission or in the exercise of official authority delegated to us;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
- for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 para. 1 GDPR, as far as your right to erasure is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right of information
If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right of us to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance, provided that
- the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
- the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data relating to you are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us.
7. Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f GDPR takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will not further process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
- is permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which we are subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the GDPR violates.
VII. Responsibility for contents and information
Our websites contain links to internet offers of external providers. The contents of the Internet offers of external providers were checked when setting the link by us, whether they violate civil or criminal law against applicable laws. However, it can not be ruled out that these contents will be changed by the respective providers afterwards. If you believe that linked external sites infringe applicable law or have any other inappropriate content, please let us know. We will review your notice and remove the external link if necessary. Berluto Armaturen GmbH is not responsible for the content and availability of the linked external websites.